Customer Service Representative
Do you want…
- A free daily salad bar full with fruit, grilled chicken, etc?
- A dog-friendly workplace? We love having office staff bringing their dog!
- When was the last time your company rented a restaurant, softball field or movie theater?
Service Professor is committed to providing quality solutions for their customers, all while standing behind our work that gets done right the first time! Don’t believe us?
Check out our 3,000+ 5 Star Google Reviews!
A Service Professor – Customer Service Representative
- Handles inbound and outbound calls to our awesome customers.
- Willing to have online web-leads and calling the customers inquiring. This will typically be on an evening after work and/or on the weekend. (Extra pay!)
- Works with the team to constantly improve on phone calls and online webchat.
- Has a work-hard/play-hard mindset. Some days are filled with fun and some are filled with grinding away!
- Organized! You’ll be setting up calls for our technicians to handle and ensuring to grab as many details as possible.
- Be coachable! There’s always more to learn!
What Does It Take?
- At least 1-2 years of Customer Service experience. Similar to restaurant experience or call centers!
- We have background checks and drug screens as well!
- A personality with a perfect balance of fun and stern! Ability to inspire growth!
- Great with learning new technology!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance!
- 401k + up to 4% Company Match!
- Birthdays And Holidays Paid Off!
- In-House Gym and Planet Fitness Reimbursement
- Monthly Lunches
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to providing the top-rated HVAC, plumbing, and electrical solutions you need. Fill out the
form below to get started!