Electrical Service Technician/Electrician ($2,500 Sign-On Bonus*) (Kalamazoo)
*Ask us about our $2,500 sign-on bonus available to qualified applicants!
Roles and Responsibilities
• Performs service/maintenance for residential and light commercial electrical systems
• Assess systems to determine repair/replacement recommendations to clients
• Communicate to the customer, each service repair and replacement option prior to beginning work
• Ensure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work upon completion
• Offer customer electrical system maintenance hints & tips to maintain system performance
• Participate in after-hours/weekend duty rotation.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Electrical experience a plus, but not necessary
• Service experience a plus, but not necessary
• Possess strong communication skills and technical competence
• Fluent in English (reading/writing)
• Able to pass DOT physical/drug screen and background check.
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a solid driving record, and have the ability to obtain a chauffeur’s license
• Capable of working in confined spaces and be able to bend, lift, carry, stoop, crawl, sit, stand, drive, reach above, walk, push, pull, perform fine manipulation, and use hands frequently throughout the shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to working conditions that include working near loud, large heavy equipment and near moving mechanical parts and working outdoors in inclement weather conditions.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Service Professor, Inc. reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Service Professor, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We look forward to providing the top-rated HVAC, plumbing, and electrical solutions you need. Fill out the
form below to get started!